2011-2012 Gainful Employment Disclosure Statement:
This information is provided in compliance with 34 CFR 668.6.
The Massage Therapy program at UWS prepares students to become Licensed Massage Therapists
On-Time Completion Rate
In the 2011-12 school year—
Estimated Total Program Cost (12 months)
- 84.62% completed the program within 12 months of their start date
Job Placement Rate
|Books and Supplies:
Median Loan Debt
- As of January 2013, 89.5% of graduates who responded to a recent survey from our Career Services department indicated that they are currently employed as Licensed Massage Therapists.
- The methodology for the Job Placement Rate is currently being defined by the U.S. Department of Education and will be available next year.
- Completion of the Massage Therapy Program does not guarantee employment, licensure or certification.
The median loan debt incurred by students who complete the Massage Therapy program at UWS is $11,848
. Of this amount—
- 100% represents federal student loan debt.
- 0% represents alternative loan debt.
- 0% represents debt from institutional financing plans.